Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pumpkins, Anderson Farms 2011

I'm aware of how far behind I am with blogging. But I can't skip anything so pumpkins in December will have to do.

In October we did our family trip to the farm to pick out some pumpkins. It was a really sunny day so please forgive all the squints and closed eyes.





When Maggie spotted the ponies she started sceaming and running toward them. Caroline followed along with great enthusiasm until it was her time to actually get on one. Maggie picked her pony immediately and hopped on. Carolines eyes got very big and she backed away saying, "I...I....I too LITTLE for that!". No amount of coaxing helped so Caroline did not do a pony ride this year.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least C. would ride a cow. Darling photos!! I love pumpkins!! And I love the punkin-noodles!

Patrick said...

You know, the one with all four of us in the waggon could have been our Christmas picture - just sayin'.

Melissa said...

I can't skip anything either - so I totally get you there. Lovely pictures! And can I just say, if given the opportunity, I might just possibly consume that little Caroline - especially in those pink sunglasses! Oh, your girls are so cute. Isabel had to write about her day for her homework last Thursday, and she wrote about going to a party and meeting new friends, then she drew a picture of herself with "the girl in the mermaid dress." :)