Friday, December 30, 2011

Final Pics of 2011

Maggie made a new discovery this Christmas season--hot chocolate. She requested it a lot!

We made a trip to a sporting goods store to buy me some goggles and a swim cap. Maggie saw some children's goggles and begged me to buy them for her. I said I would ONLY if she put her head under water the next time we went swimming. She wore them all that day and has yet to put her head even close to the water when at the pool. Will this girl ever learn to swim?

My sofa finally came. I was so excited when I bought/ordered it back in October then it took what felt like a year to arrive!

An evening out. Maggie and Caroline are both wearing my headbands. You might wonder why I let them run around town looking like that. I'd like to say I have a good excuse or that it normally doesn't look like that. I can't and I won't. I just don't care to fight that battle. Whatever they want to wear it fine by me.

Again, I'm not going to fight the outfit battle:
Since Maggie's birthday is during summer break she got to bring a treat into her kindergarten class on her "half birthday".
A quick trip to the mall for last minute gifts meant I had to reward these girls somehow. A moment in a photo booth proved to be the perfect thing. They were so excited about it and I got the cutest little strip of sister pics ever!

No comments: