Wednesday, October 3, 2007

She Needed This!

A park...finally.
Maggie is not sure about the giant frog.


But she warms up:
You can't really tell from the picture (it's so small) but she has one finger up and she's lecturing a kid about to go down the slide.
On the way home I had a PMS attack and stopped at the store for some Hostess chocolate cupcakes. I learned Maggie will now beg for anything I'm eating. See the cupcake left over on her mouth?

While at the grocery store the elderly gentleman at the front area gave Maggie a balloon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, she on to cupcakes. Its all over now. We just went shopping for your arrival, and cupcakes were not on the list.

Karla said...

I love the photos of her showing off her cupcake face!

Umm...you're going to Utah? When? I'll be there the 16th - 21st. However, it sounds like you'll be there a little sooner than I will be. Bummer!