Thursday, October 18, 2007

Crayola Love

Maggie likes to shut the door on me when I go in the laundry room. She pushes her face on the glass pane in the door.
Here's my favorite people on the rare occasion when one of them actually leaves the house for "the office". I've decided Maggie is old enough for drawing. I picked up some fat crayons at Target yesterday and today I stuck her in the high chair for a lesson. She's a natural. We hung the work of art on...the fridge, of course!
And then we hit the park.

2 comments:

Karla said...

That "nose against the glass" photo is so funny! I also love her first drawing. You'll have to keep that one forever. Precious! I bought a huge pad (easel size) for Natalie to color on. So far she just likes eating the crayons. Hopefully that will change soon.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom, Diana! And a very patient photographer to get such amazing photos of someone who is constantly moving. Maggie is an artistic genius to be sure.