Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Daily Life

Our neighbor gave us a big stack of books that her girls have grown out of. We are in heaven with the new additions! Here's a shot of Maggie begging me to read (she'd just handed me a book and instead of reading it I pulled it out of the shot--that's what she's staring at)
I then gave the book back without reading it to her and got this response:

After we explored the new books she played with her barn/barn animals. She was feeding her animals raisins (very expensive organic raisins, mind you) so I gave her the whole bag and walked away. I came back to this:


And then came the face-pulling:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, My Maggie...such a personality! She could be a actress...with such dramatic faces.

Emily S. said...

I think it is great that you read to Maggie so much. It will pay off in the long run. And doesn't it just make you feel like you are being a good mom?

Karla said...

I LOVE BOOKS! I'm glad Maggie loves to read them. What a cutie!