Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Christmas Advent Calendar

I grew up with an advent calendar counting down the days 'til Christmas. If I am correct, my mother made it. I have looked high and low to find a good substitute. My sister Charlotte got the real deal (I'm shaking with jealousy).

I've been tempted to make a copy of that beloved childhood calendar but I'm afraid I won't be able to pull it off. You see, I'm not that crafty or talented.


I'll most likely buy this one from Restoration Hardware.
P.S. I know, I know! It's too early to be talking Christmas. Blame the dang retailers for planting the seed. Everywhere I go...there's Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Hallmark? I can be looking for one if you give me some preferences.

Karla said...

Very cute! I might have to get that one, too...unless you come across an even cuter one! Let me know :)

Karla said...

Hey, I just clicked your link for the calendar and it seems to no longer be available! I guess it WAS really cute and everyone bought it up already! Bummer!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Diana, just have mom make you another one.
Actually love that one from RH.