Friday, October 26, 2007

Mom and Dad Halloween Costumes

Patrick and I have been invited to a neighborhood adults-only Halloween party on Saturday night. True to my nature, I put off buying a costume.

Patrick is going as Howard Stern (he's super tall and all he really needs is a wig and sunglasses to pull it off).


I went on the hunt for a costume of my own. Since I'm much too lazy and uninspired I just wanted to buy it and have it over with.

My question is this: Why, oh WHY, do all womens costumes have to be slutty??? Slutty nurse, slutty geisha, slutty convict, several slutty witches, etc. What if you don't wanna look like a ho?

So what did I settle on? A nun. You heard me.

Now, if I could just get someone to call me back about babysitting.

3 comments:

Karla said...

You'll have fun I'm sure! Howard Stern and a Nun...perfect combo! :)

Emily S. said...

That's awesome. I can't wait to see pictures. Pat at a costume party? For some reason I have a hard time picturing it. We have an adults only party on Saturday too. I have been looking online for ideas. I think we have settled on butterfly (we already have a costume) and butterfly catcher (Wes will wear khaki shorts, shirt, hat and carry a butterfly net). It sounds kind of silly but I think it's the best we can do at this point.

Ruby Tuesday said...

you better post a picture of you in the costume! That is so funny that you're being a nun!