Monday, January 19, 2009

Vacation Bowl

After returning from a Utah Christmas we had about a week of vacation time left. One day we took Maggie bowling. Oh, I wish my camera hadn't run out of memory! She was so cute. I'll post the few pics I did manage to get of her.
The smallest shoes were still way too big. After her first bowl, we took them off.

By the end she was cheering each of us (including herself), saying things like "good job Mommy!" and had such a great time. She's turned every ball at home into a bowling ball and is rolling them throughout the house. Patrick asked me to find her a kids bowling set at the toy store. I think we must.

3 comments:

Karla said...

She's do die for. So adorable! I love her dress - where did you get it, I want to buy one for Natalie!

Natalie loves bowling, too.

ZDub said...

She's such a pretty little peanut!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! Everything is more fun with an enthusiastic toddler.