Monday, January 12, 2009

Drowning in Pink

We had our ultrasound and we're having a girl!

Our doctor uses the radiology department for this ultrasound which means we get a huge x-ray slide with mini pics of the babe on it. This really doesn't lend itself to copying, posting, or in any other way sharing them. I have to take them to a local photography shop for some magic to happen. When we get them done I'll post her cutie photos.

I had Patrick take a pic of my belly and it somehow was deleted. Maggie wanted her belly pictured too so this is what you get:


I'll give a pregnancy update instead:
Much bigger and more uncomfortable than I remember at this stage.
Heartburn, raging hunger and thirst, fatigue.
Haven't read a THING from all the pregnancy books I poured over the first time around.
Starting to be downright scared to give birth again.
I cry. A lot. Patrick has been very understanding--lots of flowers. This did not happen the first time and it's very frustrating.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the belly! Have you decided on a name yet? Don't worry. Dr. Laura always said it was normal to be tearful and crazy during pregnancy. I know that will make you feel so much better.

Emily S. said...

Congrats! Maggie will love having a baby sister - in time :-)
Can't wait to hear more - I am so excited for you.

Karla said...

Girls are the best - even if they don't officially carry on the father's name! :) Maggie will be such a great big sister. Can't wait to see your belly - Maggie's is too cute and I'm sure yours is the same.

Emily said...

That is so exciting. My two girls are such great friends. We just moved them into bunk beds and they hate being without each other. You will love it...drama and all! So happy for you.

ZDub said...

Congratulations! Girls are the best!

Sorry about the crying, I had that really badly with Zoe. With Troy, I was just STARVING.

Are you going to change your blog name?