Friday, January 23, 2009

THE Guitar

Maggie has wanted this guitar for a while. I bought it and carefully displayed it as a bribe to use the potty--on purpose and keeping her panties dry. She accidentally got a teensy bit of pee in the potty. I tried to distract with a reward of chocolate but noooooo. She immediately pointed to the guitar and said, "I want my guitar". I had to give in. She loves it.
She's been watching the clip of my brother Randy play his guitar and instructs both her dad and myself as to how to hold and play hers.


3 comments:

Emily S. said...

What a little rock star!

Karla said...

She is lovin' that guitar. Any progress on potty training? Her little legs are precious. :)

Diana Beck McCarty said...

uh....no. No progress at all with potty training. Actually moving in the opposite direction. Now she gets PISSED about it all and refuses to sit on the potty at all. Awesome.