Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ice Skating in Provo--Christmas Eve Day

I was completely not interested in Julie's suggestion to do a trip to Provo's Olympic ice skating rink. I was wrong. We had a really great time. Even Maggie. I was thrilled just to get some pictures of her first time on skates. Maggie's cousins were so good with her. It was very sweet.

Courtney, Meredith (Maggie pronounces it "mer-duf") took her around and around.

Max has a special bond with Mags. She just LOVES him!

Grampy rocked it out there. Backward skating, twirls, etc. Hysterical.

Me, Ellen, and Courtney.

Even non-skater Randy came. Me, Randy, and Julie.

After ice skating we scattered to various activities--movies, dinner prep, naps, etc. I caught a movie with my mom while Patrick and Maggie went to lunch with Ellen and her kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time too, and I didn't even get to skate.

Randy was a good sport!

Karla said...

Maggie looks so grownup in those skates!