Friday, January 2, 2009

Some Videos

If you're not family (and maybe even if you ARE family) this might be a bit boring. Lots of Christmas, family time inUtah, and such.

the first one is the "Christmas" we had a few days before we left for Utah to celebrate with family. Almost all of her Christmas this year came from my childhood. The dollhouse, cupboard, and (unpictured) doll and cradle were all family toys.

Second video is Christmas in Utah. Randy (my brother) gave us a two song performance which Maggie has watched repeatedly on YouTube since. The big exictement were the Nerf guns Julie's family got from Santa. So many hours of fun! Maggie was amazingly good at shooting by the end of our little trip.

The last video has a clip of Maggie playing her new harmonica (thanks Natalie!) and some bowling time with mom and dad. My memory ran out while filming this and I'm super mad about it because she got better at it and way more animated as the game went on and I couldn't record it!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Do you have any idea how excited Natalie was to see Maggie and THEN hear Maggie tell her thanks for the harmonica?! I'm glad she likes it.

Randy is pretty dang good on the guitar. Is that his own song?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the videos. I'm glad you got Randy performing.