Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ultrasound

A few pics from our 20 week ultrasound.

The frontal shots always look too skeletal for me:

This is a sort-of profile (she's actually turning away a little):

And some skinny little legs:

The craziest thing was seeing how much she was moving in there. I started feeling movement a few weeks earlier but only minor "rolls" and one or two kicks/punches. I could not believe that a 13 ounce baby inside me could be so totally active and I was feeling almost none of it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! What an incredible miracle!!!! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Karla said...

Wow, amazing! I love that we have the ability to see our babies before they come out. How exciting!

Emily S. said...

The whole thing just puts a smile on my face! Thanks for posting the pictures from the ultrasound.

ZDub said...

The profile pic kills me! She's posing.