Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Have A Problem...

Since the election is looming, and I've clarified my position on certain points, I figured it was time to re-take the test on GlassBooth.com. I originally posted on it HERE.

Um, I'm 70% similar with John McCain....and 65% similar to Obama. Huh!?! How did THAT happen?

All those ads, all the talk in the media. For a 5% difference?

I'm most unlike McCain on Environment & Energy and Abortion & Birth Control. I'm most unlike Obama on Trade & Economics and Taxes & Budget. I guess the combination of what I think is important and by what degree (and my positions on those topics) got me that statistical result but it sure didn't tell me how to vote.

I think I need to use a few more sites to narrow my choice here. Thanks GlassBooth...for nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who to vote for either. I have been back and forth. I'm hoping the debates will help me decide.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about a thing, I will tell you who to vote for.

Ashby said...

Well, I just did it and it came up with Bob Barr, the Libertarian candidate. I guess I really am a Libertarian at heart. LOL!