Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ellen Arrives Today

My sister Ellen is coming to visit us. I'm SO thrilled to have her here! Normally Ellen comes with another family guest--either my mom, or my sisters, etc. I rarely get her alone.
In honor of her solo visit I thought I'd post some pics of us as kids.



I'm pretty sure the pic of me with the hat is shortly after we played "barber" and Ellen cut all my hair off. I say that because my bangs look a little (just a snitch)....off.


Here's a photo of Ellen holding Maggie at about 2 weeks old.


3 comments:

Karla said...

How fun to have Ellen visit. Tell her I said HI!

PS - Don't forget to plan your trip down here.

Emily S. said...

That black and white picture of you looks so much like Maggie!

Anonymous said...

I love those photos! You two are so cute together! Two peas in a pod. I also like Maggie's toes in that last photo. Enjoy your time together. I'm so jealous.
p.s. do you have a secret?