Thursday, September 18, 2008

Artistic Skills Improve

We went to another Terrific Twos class the other day and were assigned a craft project about our family. I helped her glue the people on the page and write the names on (oh, and the silly sun at the top) but Maggie did the faces all by herself--no coaching or anything. Boy, was I proud.

She had her first tea party and totally melted my heart.

And she rocked one of the dolly's to sleep. She even wrapped it up in her own beloved "pink mimi".

3 comments:

Karla said...

Where have I been that I've missed the last 3 of your posts?! I am SO impressed with Maggie's faces. They are amazing! However, artistic talent DOES run in the Beck family...so I'm not that surprised!

Anonymous said...

When she put the faces on - Did she have her tongue out? Those people look just like you guys. Move on over Picasso. He was a child prodigy, in case you didn't know.

ZDub said...

So sweet. You guys have been busy. Both of my kids love Jamba Juice too.

Maggie gets cuter every day!