Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Review

Another way relaxing weekend (translation: lazy, lazy, lazy).
I didn't cook--we ate Wendy's. Maggie loved the frosty. She plopped herself down on top of her dad to get as much as she could. She was eating it so fast she gave herself a head freeze. It made her cry for a second but it was kinda funny. Patrick had to slow down the pace after that.


We painted a little. After several experiences with watercolors I've finally relented and allowed her to have a set at home (I'm such a bad mommy--wanting to avoid a messy clean up).



Maggie has finally decided baby dolls aren't so bad. This one (purchased to teach her how to pee-pee in the potty (didn't work)) was getting sung to and rocked. I wish this was a video instead of a still pic--she was singing Rock-a-Bye Baby and swaying with her.


2 comments:

Karla said...

Ice cream, painting and babies. I'm not even kidding when I say that those 3 things happen to be Natalie's favorites!

I think it is SO sweet to see little girls "mothering" a doll. I wish you had it on video, too!

Anonymous said...

She sits in her dad's arm like the perfect princess.
I like how she sticks out her tongue when she paints - just like mom.
She looks so much older - such a big girl in the chair with her baby.