Thursday, September 11, 2008

Terrific Twos

I signed Maggie and I up for a class through the city--Terrific Twos. I usually end up calling it the Terrible Twos and have to correct myself. We've been to one so far (another tomorrow) and we love it! I'm thrilled to have a regular thing to do each Friday morning.

We start with a little free play time then move to circle time (songs, sharing, stories, etc). We then do a craft and end with another free play. I think we're really going to enjoy this. I might even sign us up for the next one.

3 comments:

Karla said...

That looks so fun! I'm sure Maggie loves it, and I'm glad you do, too!

Vicki Sigg said...

I got some great photos of Maggie last week too. I love how she sticks out her tongue when she paints! I'll have a snippet of the class on my blog too ... since I'm an official "blogger" now also :) We love the Terrible Two's class... I mean, Terrific!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know I tell you all the time, but I must say it again. She is about as terrific as two gets...ever. The perfect place for her to be!