Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Review

I didn't take any pictures of Maggie on Friday but when I connected my camera to download I discovered that Patrick had. He never takes pictures but this somehow compelled him to pick up the camera.

Saturday was no good for pictures either. We spent the first half of the day with Micaela and Addy playing and shopping. This is the only half-hearted picture I took.

After nap our afternoon was filled with finding an umbrella for our backyard and then out to dinner. Maggie was so hyper it was tough just to get through it all.

After a huge breakfast on Sunday morning Maggie noticed her dad sitting down with his meal and started begging for some. He would graciously give up his food for her.

After each bite she'd jump around wildly. This was a funny shot of her mid-jump. I like it because of the teeny pinky finger in the air.

After church and nap we did dinner and the local Dairy Queen. She's getting really good at eating an ice cream cone--hardly any melting and spillage.

I wanted so badly to get a picture of myself with Mags but she didn't wanna cooperate.

The evening was so nice we spent some time playing around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, little girl at the door, little girl eating ice cream, and little girl watering....are the cutest photos ever! We are having a debate, here - on the 17th floor of our hotel, as to whether that finger is actually her pinky finger. I think it is her pointer. E. and C. think it is a very large pinky finger. Upon closer examination, I think you and P. will side with me.