Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Review: Part 1

Because I want to post lots of pictures, I've decided to split the weekend review into two parts. This is Friday.

We made our first visit to Kanemoto Activity Pool. After how timid Maggie was in Las Vegas I was concerned we'd spend the entire time 3 inches in with her clinging to me. Oh, no! That girl ROCKED Kanemoto. She could not get enough of it. I was thrilled and I can only hope she's this excited when we hit Florida next month.
It looks like we were the only ones at the pool. This wasn't the case but we did get there right when it opened which gave us probably 10 minutes before the place was packed!





After a long nap we went shopping. Trying on clothes was, for some reason, super fun for Maggie. Every time I pulled off her dress to try on something or other she would break free and run a full lap around the store all the while screaming (either just plain screaming or screaming "naked baby, naked baby!"). The sales lady loved us I'm sure.

1 comment:

ZDub said...

That looks like a fun place. She is so cute in her sunglasses!