Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Mommy Group

Apparently there has been a little bit of turmoil in my old mommy & me group which ended in a new (supposedly more friendly) group. I signed up and went to my first play date yesterday. It was quite nice and good to see some old friends I'd not seen in a long while.


Here she is getting a bird's eye view of the kidlets playing:

It's a tiny pic of her out there trying SO hard to keep up with the older kids as they ran around:



She was so busy playing she really didn't eat much at the picnic so I handed her a full bag of Pirate's Booty to eat on the way home. Bad idea. This is where the booty ended up. Of course I was driving so I couldn't clean it up despite her insistence that I should. I finally convinced her to eat some of it to "clean up". She complied and when we got home I let Patrick come out and remove her from the car seat.

4 comments:

ZDub said...

That last picture cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Cute car seat picture! She looks like she really does not like the mess. Madge is so tidy!

Karla said...

Natalie LOVES those cheese puffs - so do I!

Your playdate group looks like fun! How do you sign up for that? I wonder if we have something like that in my area?

Anonymous said...

"She does that all the time, and instead of getting in trouble, she gets her picture taken." Guess who said that.