Monday, June 9, 2008

New Table for Maggie

Our gift to Maggie for her second birthday was a little table and chairs. She loves them. She plopped herself down and immediately demanded to color.

The next morning she decided to skip her booster chair at the big table and eat at "Maggie's Table" as she calls it. She also requested to wear her fishy apron (from Aunt Julie) as a bib that morning. She must have felt like such a big girl because she ate the entire bowl of oatmeal without once asking me to feed her as she normally does.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I wish I could join the party at the little table. It looks like fun, and I am in them mood to color.

Karla said...

It's official, Maggie is a big girl now! That is the cutest table. Where did you get it? I've been wanting to get one for Natalie. She LOVES to sit at tables "her size".

I love the b-day cake, too. :)

ZDub said...

That is so cute!

Does it make you sad that she's growing up? You guys should have another one...

Zoe had her own table and chairs that I bought and painted purple. I kept it for Troy, but will have to repaint it a more manly color!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Its the Carolina table from Pottery Barn (the cheapest table they had). I've seen a table and chair set from Target that looked fantastic AFTER I bought the PB one...
I've also seen some a-dorable ones at antique stores--original, restored, one of a kind... but all super expensive and Maggie is just gonna thrash it.

Ruby Tuesday said...

she is so adorable and so big now! I hope to see her soon!