Monday, June 16, 2008

Things I Want Recorded

May 27. Maggie and her dad on the couch. Maggie with a bag of potato chips (yes, the whole bag). She takes one out, hands it to her dad and says, "Here ya go Dad". So fun to hear the longer sentences these days.

Maggie is very good at getting us to do anything for her (she's SO my daughter). She's taken to having one of us feed her breakfast--spooning her oatmeal in her mouth. She actually tries to recline in her booster chair while she gets fed!

While in Las Vegas, Patrick was carrying Maggie under a tree. He's very tall and some hanging branches/leaves grazed his head. Maggie said, "uh-oh, sorry tree!".

We LOVE Dora The Explorer. Maggie was playing with the water in her bath and said, "Water, agua. Water is agua". Um, are you serious?? I had no idea Dora was such a good Spanish teacher.

I turned on some random kids station in order to....blog. Maggie started watching Blues Clues and they had 4 or 5 items on the screen and asked which of the items started with the letter "H". Maggie looked at them for half a second and replied, "the hat". She had never seen this show before! She's freaking two years old! Ok, two years and a couple of weeks. Those couple of week must have been really important. Ok, I know it was a fluke (lest you think I'm a loon) but it still makes me beam with pride--just a little.

No comments: