Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What To Do Without Papa?

Patrick left on Sunday for a week in California for business. We miss him! Maggie has asked for him lots. When I go to Utah without him she is so occupied with all the attention she gets she normally doesn't ask for him. When it's just me and her at home, well, she asks for "papa" all the time. Especially when she pulls out her smacks (golf clubs) because each one is assigned to a person--the blue one is daddy's. She pulls out the blue smack and walks around with it trying to find Patrick.

It occurred to me (after seeing a picture of Karla and Natalie together) that I have not taken very many pictures of us in a while. I don't wanna hear anything about the way I look. These days I rarely get around to wearing makeup, or doing my hair, or....anything really.

1 comment:

Karla said...

You guys look so cute in your picture together! I love Maggie's cheesy grin. So cute. You need to do that more often! :)