Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Review: You Can't Possibly Guess

You can't possibly guess how we spent our weekend. Oh yes, we're sick again. After MONTHS of illness I was feeling grateful that it was coming to an end. Ha!

Maggie got a fever a few days ago. She replaced a fever with clammy skin, vomiting, and finally diarrhea. It's awesome. Luckily this is really her first illness that has barely affected her mood. She bops around and seems great until...you know. I took a few pictures of her looking very pathetic right before an episode but after cleaning up one too many "messes" I'm feeling pathetic myself and pictures will have to wait.

I'm looking forward to better times. Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. May the angel of perfectly good health land upon your family and move into your home.