Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Review: Lazy Time

We really didn't do much this weekend. Just laying around...
The one thing I did have planned was the Mud Hen 5k here in Longmont. Saturday was insanely windy and nearly impossible to be out in so we sadly didn't participate. I was bummed but Patrick, I think, was relieved. We went out for brunch instead.

Did you notice that Maggie has in her new Keen shoes? These shoes are very expensive but I felt like she needed one good, solid pair for summer that she could really thrash on at the park, in the backyard, etc. It was hard to pay that much though. I don't plan on buying anything that expensive for a while....I think.

My sisters are coming to town later this week so I had Patrick pull the futon mattress up from the basement. Maggie enjoyed it for a moment in the kitchen before it was hauled upstairs. She's been spending her time jumping on it since we've laid it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a relaxing weekend. Now I know what Keen shoes are. I recognize the look.

ZDub said...

I bought Zoe a pair of Keen shoes when she was 3 and she outgrew them in one summer...BEFORE she really wore them out. I sold them on eBay. I get the one's from Land's End now. :)