Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dress Ups

My daughter is definitely all girl. She loves to dress up with anything handy. I feel guilty I haven't bought her more actual "dress ups". This is her ensemble for yesterday.

This is what she did instead of napping. This was her second day of refusing to nap. I'm completely freaked out I've got one of those kids that gives up naps way early. It threw my whole day off not to have my usual break! I was so desperate to get her down I packed up my knitting bag and took her on errands thinking she would doze off while I drive and I could just knit in a parking lot for a short nap. She would have none of that. She went strong all day long.

4 comments:

ZDub said...

Zoe stopped napping at 2, informing me 'naps were for babies'. It throws everything off. I hope that isn't the case!

Shuldberg Family said...

I did a little catching up on your blog. Your too busy, I can't keep up. But it seems like to me I remember your dads doughnuts. I think maybe I had one or two - I think. Anyways, looks like you guys have fun.

Karla said...

So cute. Natalie is just starting to be interested in "putting clothes on" and picks some pretty funny things she just "has" to wear. I can't wait to see what she'll be wearing in a few months!!! :)

Emily S. said...

I love her creative ensembles - and that you are taking pictures of them! So cute! Sorry you are sick again - blah