Monday, April 14, 2008

Loving The Daycare

Daycare. Soooo good. I'm lucky to be a stay at home mommy so that I don't HAVE to have my child in daycare. I think that's why I can say that. Being able to have a couple half-days a week to myself has been invaluable. I drop her off and furiously clean and run errands until I pick her up. Because of our over indulgence or not (you decide) Maggie is somewhat needy and clingy which makes housework hard to do. And there is nothing worse than a huge errand list that requires 90% in and out of car seat time and 10% actual errand time.

We got off to a pretty rocky start with they daycare thing but I'm so glad I stuck it out. I picked her up today to find a super happy child who according to "Miss Kellie" was a doll all day!

That doll decided that a nap was not going to happen so we spent the afternoon in our backyard. We also found some sunglasses on our trip to the mall that she kept on for a whole 3 minutes at a time--prompting me to buy them. Just watch, she'll never wear them again!

Yes, another long video of Maggie doing not much. So if you're not one of the three people who care to watch it...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the girl's pants? Very cute movie and photos! She truly is a bit of a chatter box, isn't she? - narrating life as she goes along....quite merrily, I might add.

Karla said...

What brave parents you are to let her walk on that wall! Tell Maggie thanks for showing Natalie how to go down the slide! She saw Maggie doing it and instantly wanted to try her slide again. :o)

Karla said...

P.S. Love the sunglasses! Also, I'm glad daycare is going so well!