Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Appetite is Coming Back

For a week now I've let Maggie eat anything and everything she wanted because she was sick. Unfortunately she didn't want anything! I tried to bribe first with fruit, her favorite jam and bread and then with M & M's, donuts, chocolate milk, etc. Her response was "nope". I don't know where she learned nope instead of just plain old no.


Today she climbed up into her chair and demanded food. I obliged. A few hours later she pointed to a cabinet and demanded to be lifted up to basically shop for what she wanted. She himmed and hawed for a few seconds before deciding on some cereal--her dad's. She has seen him with this box many times and I'm sure that's what drove the decision.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she is eating again!

Karla said...

When Natalie was sick she didn't eat anything for a week and I KNOW she lost at least a pound and maybe even two! When she started feeling better she started eating and it didn't stop. She gained every bit of that weight back and maybe even more! I'm glad Maggie is eating! Manga!

ZDub said...

She looks so cute an grown up with the new haircut! Glad you guys are feeling a little better.

Emily S. said...

I love her haircute. Glad to hear she is back in the saddle!