Thursday, March 13, 2008

2008 Easter Eggs

Here are the eggs we decorated for this year. Check out last years eggs (and the rest of '07 Easter) HERE.

Patrick made an Ohio State egg (surprise). I glued some dried flowers on mine (not totally in love with this one). Maggie did the "M" glittered one (mom did glue, Maggie did glitter--sort of). These will be added to our collection. I keep these eggs forever.


The rest of our Easter celebration including egg hunt, Easter basket, and decorating sugar cookies are scheduled for this weekend.

3 comments:

ZDub said...

So cute. But, wait. You KEEP them? Really? I bet you have to be so careful!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Yup, I keep them. They're blown out eggs so they don't rot but they ARE extra fragile. They do pretty well if you're careful--I have some from my childhood. Maybe I should take a picture of our entire collection and post that one.

Karla said...

Very cute! Good job! And yes, please take a picture of your childhood ones for me to see! It's pretty cool that you still have them. What a great tradition to keep alive - I might just copy you on that one. :)