Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Review: A Little Too Much

We had a very busy weekend! In fact, I'll have to do a separate post for the "Easter morning".

Friday we went to the Itty Bitty City after several weeks off:

This wheely thing is a favorite of hers. I pull her around and around and around that gym. Fun for her but I don't get to chat with the other moms.

Isn't she adorable in the skates? That was actually very fun for me.

Saturday morning I frantically cleaned the house and prepared food for a dinner with friends. Patrick was amazing and kept Maggie occupied so I could get it all done.


She went NUTS over the bubble blower.

We had a fantastic time with friends Vicki (with husband Doug and babes Alex and Brooke) and Julie (with husband David and babe Luke). Lots of food, laughing, chasing kids. I didn't really get a ton of pictures because I was busy running around.

Here's a picture of Doug and Alex playing.

The moms tortured Luke by dressing him up in Maggie's old Halloween butterfly outfit.

And check out fancy miss Brooke. So sweet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a weekend! I agree. She does look adorable in those skates!!

Karla said...

I love your outfit where you're holding Maggie's hand while she skates around. So cute! You look great! :)

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Thanks Karla. The jeans I'm wearing in that picture are the ones YOU helped me pick out during your visit to CO! You must have excellent taste :-)