Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy to be Home...But Miss Utah Family

Maggie is sleeping better since being back in her own bed (and us too)--she spent her spring break sleeping in the bed with me in Utah and kicking me in the face. She's really enjoying the newness of her old toys and her favorites like jam and bread and the local park. We do really miss Utah Family though. As much as I dislike Utah in general I actually WOULD live there in order to be near my family.

Patrick really enjoyed his time in Ohio with all his old friends and March Madness. He's tired though from going nonstop and is very ready to get some sleep and some down time on his own couch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like home. I'm glad that the McCarty family is happy to be together again in their familiar environment. We miss you, too, but hope to see you again on your turf in Colorado.