Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Review

A rather slow weekend. Excitement came in the form of this:

Maggie got a hold of an entire box of cereal and dumped it on the floor. Well, actually, it was the table and then swept onto the floor--with serious gusto!

These are Maggie's favorite shoes. Even when she's in the process of getting undressed for bath time she manages to get the shoes back on.

Saturday night I had dinner and shopping time with Micaela. We had a yummy meal and then spent a inordinate amount of time at the MAC counter. I had no idea the love Micaela had for makeup! I had a great time. She asked the girl at the counter to give me a "smokey eye" which was lots of fun although I walked away from that demo with a Paint Pot. I don't even know how to use a Paint Pot!! I think it's eyeshadow...ugh, I'll probably just return it. Alas, I did not have my camera to document our night out. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't help you on what to do with a paint pot, but check out those golden shoes. She has flare and style. As for the cereal...."AH OH."

Unknown said...

I love Maggie's shoes...VERY cute!