Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wild Thing

Now that Maggie can walk (she gets better each day) I'm surprised that she's still so interested in her walker-toy thingy. But now it's used recklessly to say the least. She RUNS around the house at full force with this devilish look on her face and shrieks. It's kind of scary!


We also took the jogging stroller into a bike shop yesterday to repair the flat (darn thorns!) and I fell in love with this. Now, I know Maggie just barely learned to walk but is it too early for a bike???


3 comments:

Nikki said...

That's adorable! She'll grow into it :) Since you seem to love to shop as much (maybe more?) than I do, you might enjoy these blogs - http://www.goodyblog.com/ and http://mymomshops.blogspot.com. I read them often even though I don't necessarily need more ideas of what to buy! haha

Karla said...

I love the bike, too! What a fun present for a future b-day. Remember, I rode a bike at age 3...WITHOUT the training wheels. So, Maggie just might be able to do it with training wheels in about a year...or sooner if she can reach the pedals!

Anonymous said...

What a gal, that Maggie! Buy her the bike right now.