Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Happy Birthday for my Lovely Husband

Yesterday was Patrick's birthday. We had done the celebrating on Sunday. He did, however, get to go to our favorite Chinese place with his coworkers to celebrate. I was jealous.
While dad was out eating good food, Maggie missed him. She found one of his golf shirts in the laundry (the one she gave him for his b-day) and wore it around the house. We also played with the camera.


Maggie had a fall last night in the tub and ended up with a cut lip. So sad! It's very minor but of course Patrick and I were totally upset about it. She's totally wild and almost uncontrollable in the tub so I expected it at some point. This morning her lip is swollen but she doesn't seem in pain. It's not a great picture but you can kinda see the swollen lip:

3 comments:

Ashby said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!!!

And poor Maggie's lip! It's so sad when they get hurt like that! Hopefully it will heal quickly!

Anonymous said...

I can only tell if I know to look for it. What cute photos!

Karla said...

I hope Patrick had a great b-day. July b-day's are the BEST!! And poor Maggie, I hope she is okay!