Friday, July 13, 2007

Shopping with the Ladies

Yesterday I met with some mommies I met through the Itty Bitty's and Mommy & Me. We had some serious shopping to do!
This is Luke (aka: the only thing on the planet that currently compels me to have another child). He's waiting for his mom to try on bras.

Alex and Maggie crashed at about that same time. If I could have crawled in there with them and grabbed a quick nap I would have. We shopped ourselves silly.

I bought these adorable Robeez. They're the perfect shoe for her to wear while learning to walk without getting her feet filthy.

You can't see the shoes in this picture but it's still cute so I'll include it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie looks like she is happy to be home. Love the shoes!

Ashby said...

I love love LOVE Robeez shoes!!! Brookly had two pairs and I SWEAR they helped her walk early on!