Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good Day

Although I was very sad to be missing the amazing celebrations in Provo, we managed to have ourselves a pretty darn good day.

We woke up early to hit the ward breakfast at our local park. Maggie laughs WAY more when her dad is pushing her in the swing. I just can't catch a break...


We took most of the afternoon off to relax at home. Here's how Maggie and Patrick relax. This is the typical arrangement at our place--Maggie lounging on dad.





We also were invited to a BBQ at our neighbors place (we love our neighbors). The Crapos joined us. Lots of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lounging photo and the patriotic outfit.

Karla said...

Cute outfit on Maggie! Glad you had fun. I wish you were here in UT, though. I saw a few of our friends at the parade and fireworks were fun, too. Maybe you can come next year?

Ashby said...

I love that shirt Maggie is wearing! That is seriously so cute! Glad you guys had a fun time! I miss the 4th of July activities in Provo too!