Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Review: Rhythm on the River


We were supposed to do a 5k race in Longmont on Saturday morning but due to my tail-dragging we missed the deadline to sign up. At least we got to sleep in instead...

We still hit the Rhythm on the River festival for food, music, and play. It was a pretty good time! They had a lot of fun activities for older kids so by next year Maggie will be in heaven. She still enjoyed her sand play and Play Doh (although I'm pretty sure I enjoyed that more than she did).







Saturday night Patrick took Maggie while I headed out with our neighbor to a scrapbooking party-thingy. It was an.....interesting crowd. (Although the snack table was good.) It made me realize how way far behind I am. Time to renew my scrapbooking mojo as Ashby would say.

Sunday morning Maggie was slightly cranky so we spent almost 45 minutes turning our coasters like tops on our coffee table. That entertained her until morning nap.



She was a wild thing at church. Luckily there are like six million babies in our ward so mine is never alone in her mischief. After church Patrick tried the Pioneer Woman recipe for chicken sandwiches. They were super good! I love that my husband cooks (he balances out my laziness in the kitchen).


Here's a video of Maggie walking around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's better than she was just one week ago. More sturdy.

Ashby said...

Look how cute! I love it when they are in the beginning walking stages....sadly, they learn to run next. I haven't been able to keep up with Brooklyn since!

Love her dress! I got those for my girls for Easter! There's just something about sailor dresses....I'm hooked!