Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Behind

I've been running at least a week behind so I'm going to play catch up yet again.



Warm days at the park.




I bought Maggie an umbrella at Old Navy. It's been a fantastic purchase in that she uses it every single day. We wander through the "rain" in the houe all the time. You have to be careful though or you might lose an eye.



Sunday family picture. It's really the only day I hit the trifecta of shower, makeup, AND hair!



Maggie got a huge box of Valentines toys and candy from church. Included in the huge stash were these very cute sunglasses with little red hearts on them. Oh, how she loves them. After digging through the box, trying on the heart socks and sunglasses, and eating all the candy she asked if she could go back to church tomorrow. Hmmm.


Discovery Days was all about Valentines and squishing the "gak" they had on the table into her shirt. See the stain just above her fancy schmancy heart necklace?


We had one day of snow (gone by 2pm that same day). This was the first time this winter season that she actually wanted to get anywhere near the snow so, although it was 7am and I was in my robe, we bundled her up and went outside.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many cute photos! The sunglasses, the snow, and oh, the umbrella. Love it!

Emily S. said...

Is it just me or does Pat wear a grey sweatshirt and jeans for every "Sunday family photo"? You are all looking cute!

Diana Beck McCarty said...

Ha ha! That's his favorite sweatshirt ever (its literally falling apart). He puts it on over every t-shirt almost every day :-)

Vicki Sigg said...

I just have to say that you are adorable! What a beautiful pregnant woman you are!