Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

My mommy group had a playdate at Chuck E Cheese. This was a first for both myself and Maggie. We actually had a really good time! She figured out how to ask for pennies (tokens for the rides) pretty quickly.

The bus was a favorite ride until another little girl (from another group) peed in it. The staff came right away and sterilized the whole thing but at that point we were over it! I tried not to think of how often this happens so I could get through the playdate without totally freaking out.

3 comments:

ZDub said...

LOL! Oh, that is so gross!

And you know it happens all the time!

Maggie is getting so big. And still very cute.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I remember those days of Chuck E Cheesers. My kids were huge fans. But, yuck on the pee thing. Glad we're too old for that now. Accidents, I mean. The one we used to go to....well, the whole thing sort-of had that smell.

Emily S. said...

Ah Chuck E Cheese. The ones in California were tolerable but when we went to one here - it was disgusting. Way too many kids. I'm not sure we will ever go back. Especially after your story!