Monday, February 9, 2009

Discovery Days: Daring to Get Messy

Discovery Days has a little table in the back--usually for play dough. Maggie loves it. This time, however, the table was covered in shaving cream. A little too messy for our little girl. She hates getting her hands messy. It took a good 10 minutes of just staring at it and poking it with a stick before she FINALLY put her hands in...and liked it!

Another regular table. I kept trying to get her to look up for the picture. This was her attempt to look at me.

3 comments:

jewels said...

I love that she couldn't look up. That is so dang cute.

Anonymous said...

So funny! Sometimes I think I can do that - look up while still looking at what I'm focused on. What a great expression.

Karla said...

Natalie LOVES playing with beans. What a mess, even though we put down a huge sheet to "catch" all the beans! Natalie has given me the half look many times, too. Too funny!