Thursday, February 28, 2008

Treat

When Maggie hears the word "treat" it means one of these. Cookie means cookie, raisin means raisin, etc but treat, well, treat can only be one thing:

She loves treats. Here she is eating one...in mere seconds.



Then she feels too full to wear her pants. Off they come.

I wish this was a close-up. This is her skeptical look. I get it a lot.

I heard Maggie pull out a chair and climb up to play in the phone nook. I let her play there a good 15 minutes, took some pictures, and THEN noticed the huge box cutter sitting right in front of her. I felt like such a good parent!

4 comments:

Ashby said...

I don't blame her, those treats look yummy!

Anonymous said...

I like that skeptical look. Does she take off her own pants now? Such a big girl.

Morgan Moore said...

Henry just said, "Maybe someday we can go to her house and play with her trains"....

"and you can come with me...."

: )

xoxo

Emily S. said...

Forget about the boxcutter! You are feeding your daughter organic cereal bars for a "treat" - you are an awesome mom :-)