Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mommy Maggie

Maggie has taken to treating one of her bears as her new baby (she completely ignores her dolls). She carries it around in her arms like a baby. Sometimes it's by itself and other times she carefully swaddles it with her mini blanket and carries it around like that. I have no clue how she learned to swaddle but the bear ends up perfectly swaddled!

She also shares her chair with the bear--giving it a nice comfortable place to sit.


I have no explanation for the outfit so don't ask.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Now that is funny! I was going to ask about the outfit...but I guess I don't have to!

Emily S. said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I have to ask! "What about the outfit?" She knows how to swaddle because she is related to me.