Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Valentines Day

I was having a particularly gloomy day (maybe because of the twelve chocolates I ate for lunch--dratted Valentines!) and Maggie woke up from her nap in a bad mood.


We decided to play in the new snow. We had SO much fun!! We just hung out in the back yard but Maggie loved the snow and had a great time.

Here she is wanting to go back out.

Then she found the first hat I knitted for her and decided she loved it---loved it down around her eyes.

Then Daddy came home from work (yes, on occasion he does venture into the office) with a balloon valentine for Maggie and some celebrity gossip mags for me!!! Boy, does he know his girls well!

This video is a little long (about 3 min) but, as usual, I couldn't find anything to cut!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat pulled over the eyes photo. I enjoyed every second of the snow video - Happiness!

ZDub said...

The hat picture is so cute! I wish I had time to learn how to knit.

Karla said...

Awesome knitting job on the hat and scarf! Now I'm totally embarrassed about the scarf I gave Maggie!

Love the snow video. I think it's great that we're both playing with our babies in the back yard and crazy that there is such an extreme weather difference! Natalie and I can't wait to be in Utah next week to enjoy some snow for ourselves!