Monday, March 1, 2010

Randoms

Family picture:

Caroline first real sign she MIGHT be interested in crawling. 9 months old at the time this photo was taken and virtually no interest in crawling--at all!

Maggie dresses up her baby sister when she can. Usually Caroline starts to complain pretty quickly--she gets a little too "loved".

Salt dough "M" Maggie made at preschool. We've really loved our little preschool. She has so much fun and they are so darn creative and cute!


Caroline enjoyed her Jenny Jump Up for 2.2 seconds. I happened to snap a pic during that time. It's sat unused in our closet since.

This girl cannot keep her paws off my laptop. But after forking over almost $100 the last time I let a baby play with my computer I quickly brush her hand away. That makes her more than a little mad. Sometimes I try and appease her with Maggie's little laptop.

Playing with make-up. Love the upper lip, baby girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! Darling!!! Maybe Caroline's physical therapy is paying off. Hee hee.

Ashby said...

You have got the cutest little family!

Unknown said...

Great pics! I love your family photos. I wish I had the habit of doing that... Caroline's fat cheeks couldn't be more pinchable.

Karla