Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Randoms




Does it look like Maggie is wearing make up here? She is. It was the only way I could get anything done! So I helped her put on a FULL FACE of it. Eyeliner and everything. I have to admit we bonded and it was sorta...fun. Weird, but fun.


I included this picture to show the intense kicking that is going on at all times. Look at the blur that are her legs.



We had a nice day. I decided the best way to enjoy it would be to hit the road with the kids. Maggie was wearing her "Dorothy" red shoes and her Cinderella dress. She spent the entire walk leaning out of the stroller as far as she could singing to the top of her lungs, "A whole new woooooorld". It was hard to stay straight faced.


Another nice day. Caroline enjoys hanging on the back patio, watching her sister play.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Darling photos! I love this post. I can't decide which photo is my fave. Teddy Bear face is in the top running. Beautiful girls! With or without make-up.

AJ said...

Such a cute post! I love the skirt Maggie is wearing in the sand, did you make it? Reagan is obsessed with makeup. You got a much better result. Reagan prefers hot pink lipstick for eyeshadow...

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.