Monday, January 25, 2010

Preschool

Maggie's first day of preschool. I don't know who was more nervous--me or her...or her dad! I sat and filled out paperwork while Maggie and her dad explored the territory. By the time we left, Maggie was too busy to even say good-bye.

We didn't have time to get a new backpack before the first day so she took the little bag that Miss Kellie gave her for Christmas (she filled it with homemade bean bags and put her name on the front--what a sweet gift!).

But...the second I picked her up that first day we headed directly to Target and she picked out this beauty:

She's so proud of it!

Preschool has been SO fun for her but as we're cutting Miss Kellie down to one day a week and then (gulp) none, I'm a little sad to see that chapter end. We've loved Miss Kellie and so has Maggie. This will be a little bittersweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"She's such a doll," is what Ruby said.
I say, "True. She is a doll. And she is looking a lot older. . . and wiser."

ZDub said...

She is growing up so fast! Congrats on preschool, I'm glad she liked it.

Karla said...

Love the backpack! Natalie is obsessed with them-she loves "going to school" even tho she doesn't go. Glad Maggie loves her new preschool. How often is she going? I also love the bag Miss K made for her. Darling.

Emily S. said...

Awww! That is the sweetest picture!