Thursday, January 7, 2010

In Between (Holi)days

It's as if they don't know the holiday is coming and they should be stressing out like their mom. For some reason this past holiday season seemed...rough. I was more like a deer in the headlights than anything else.

Maggie just had tea parties:

Caroline ate anything within her reach, and thanks to her sister, that was MOUNDS of Cheerios:

Maggie helped her daddy address and stamp the Christmas cards. In case you didn't know, Patrick is a stamp collector. He uses old and/or "useless" stamps as actual postage. That sometimes means using my ModPodge in order to affix them to the envelope. If you ever get a letter from Patrick be sure to check out the stamps that got it to you--interesting stuff. (That's a little jewel stuck to my sweet girl's cheek.)


Just so, so happy to be here!! (just LOOK at those scrunched up toes!!!):


All the blurry days of the holiday season!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Glad you were able to post something! Who knows when I will...although I did do a new blog header. Promise to post something soon. I have a billion of photos to share. I'll respond to your email as well... sorry... :/

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Emily S. said...

I love the scrunched up toes too! Baby feet are the cutest.

Anonymous said...

I am in love with Maggie's tea party set-up. So many fond memories. She is the 3rd generation to use many of those things in her collection.
The scrunched up toes are an absolute sign of excitement and joy. When I try that, with my own toes, I get cramps.