Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday Parties

Two of Maggie's friends from daycare had birthdays recently.

Sophie's was a drop off party--Maggie's first. Luckily the mom took some pics for me. It was a tea party and the girls got very dressed up upon arrival. Maggie looked like this when I picked her up. She was so happy:



I loved this picture because no only does it show Maggie stuffing her face with cupcake but it has Ellen and Peter (from daycare) and I really want to remember these two. Maggie so loves them!


Ellen's party was next. She had a "tumbling" party at Airborne Gymnastics. Maggie was by far the most timid. It took a lot to coax her into doing some things but eventually she settled mostly on the trampolines where she could maintain the most control.


And this one I thought was hysterical because of how Maggie has her legs crossed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first comment. . . What does it say?
I love Maggie's crossed legs. She's such a lady.