Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sicklies

What does one do when your sick....FOREVER??! You take random pictures. We would go in and out of good and bad moments. Many, many days of just getting by.

Maggie put the bow in Caroline's hair:


The blanket is her wedding veil:


When Maggie was in the worst of her illness I crafted and put Caroline in her high chair to watch videos. She loves Baby Einstein.

A nice moment. We actually thought we were getting over it. Little did we know we had several more rounds to go:



I was too sick myself to actually take pics of our bad moments. It's best forgotten though.

4 comments:

Emily S. said...

I am so sorry to hear you are sick!! And also sorry that I missed saying Happy Birthday yesterday. With facebook around - there are no excuses for missing birthdays :-). I hope you start feeling better very soon. Miss you!

Kathy said...

I seriously think you need to enter Caroline into a baby contest. She for sure would win. What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

What happy faces! They make "sick" look fun. Get well soon.

she&him said...

Look at Caroline's lashes!!! Your children are BEAUTIFUL!